468x60 Ads

 Leo's Fortune

 

Leo’s Fortune is an award-winning platform adventure game where you hunt down the cunning and mysterious thief that stole your gold. Beautifully hand-crafted levels bring the story of Leo to life in this epic adventure.

"Leo's Fortune is one of the most dazzling platform games I've seen, with graphics that rival recent-gen consoles." - CNET

"Leo's Fortune is special in every way. It's equal parts game and art; a likely contender for mobile gaming's Hall of Fame. 9.5 out of 10" - Phone Arena

"Leo's Fortune is a masterpiece. 100 out of 100" - Duuro.net 100%

"Leo's Fortune is an excellent platformer...controls fit tablet play perfectly, and the clever, gorgeous design is evident throughout." – Joystiq

"This is very close to the perfect touchscreen platformer, so it's definitely something you should consider picking up...The game is so insanely gorgeous, I just want more of it." - Android Police

“I just returned home to find all my gold has been stolen! For some devious purpose, the thief has dropped pieces of my gold like breadcrumbs through the woods. Despite this pickle of a trap, I am left with no choice but to follow the trail. Whatever lies ahead, I must recover my fortune.”



Updated
July 11, 2014

Installs
10,000 - 50,000

Size
293M

Current Version
1.0.1

Requires Android
4.0.3 and up

Content Rating
Low Maturity



Install APK do not run it.
Copy and paste the obb folder to sd card/android/obb/.
Run the game online or offline.
Enjoy !






Amazing game! But.... I love this game very much and its so addicting and I can't stop playing it.But the reason why I'm giving it four stars instead of five is because the story is way too short. So there's nothing really much to do after you finish the game. 

 Amazing!! Starts out like any other platformer your usual tricks but then they add in they're own spice. I'm not to far but this game is amazing. If your thinking of getting it do like Nike and just do it! 

 Amazing I can't rate this highly enough. The controls are leaps and bounds above other mobile platformers. They almost felt as tight as a console, which I didn't know was possible on a touch screen. The level design is great. I only wish the game was longer (I blasted through the whole thing in a few hours). This game is reminiscent of the Donkey Kong series, which I would argue is one of the gold standards in platforming. 


https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuyuvv2vmejzyur/Leo%27s%20Fortune%20v1.0%20%28Patched%29.rar?dl=1


Loading...